You Are Here: Home » Todays thought sms » Everyone may not be good
But,there”s always something
Everyone may not be good
But,there”s always something good in everyone.
Never judge anyone shortly,
Because Every Saint has a Past & every Sinner has a Future.
“Be bold when you lose and Be calm when you win”. Your Life is a fingerprint that cannot be duplicated. so make the Best impression with it.
Zindgi ki sabse bari sachaie Kabaristan ke bahar board par likhi thI, “Manzil to meri yahi thi, Bus ZINDAGI guzar gayi meri yahan aate aate… ;->
The Problem With Guys: They Make You Believe They Love When They Don”t The Problem With Girls: They Make You Believe They Don”t Love You When They Do
Fact Of Life . . . Never tell your problems to anyone . . . …20% don”t care And The other 80% are glad you have them . . . =S
| t0dAyZ Th0uGhT | People will always throw stones in ur path.It depends on U what u make from it,A Wall or A Bridge..!Your decision will change Your life