1) Never think or speak negatively about yourself; that puts you in disagreement with God.
(2) Meditate on your God-given strengths and learn to encourage yourself, for much of the time nobody else will.
(3) Don”t compare yourself to anybody else. You”re unique, one of a kind, an original. So don”t settle for being a copy.
(4) Focus on your potential, not your limitations. Remember, God lives in you!
(5) Find what you like to do, do well, and strive to do it with excellence.
(6) Have the courage to be different. Be a God pleaser, not a people pleaser.
(7) Learn to handle criticism. Let it develop you instead of discourage you.
(8) Determine your own worth instead of letting others do it for you. They”ll short-change you!
(9) Keep your shortcomings in perspective – you”re still a work in progress.
(10) Focus daily on your greatest source of confidence – the God Who lives in you !
Send This Sms To Mobile
Related SMS You Would Like To Read
Beautiful Quote By
“L O V E”
Beautiful Quote By Shakespeare … “L O V E” All “T R U S T” A Few DO ” W R O N G” To None … (:
“Our birth is but a sleep and
“Our birth is but a sleep and a forgetting; The soul that rises with us, our life”s star, Hath had elsewhere its setting, And cometh from afar; Not in entire forgetfulness, And not in utter nakedness, But railing clouds of glory do we come From God, who is our home.” -William Wordsworth (1770-1850)
Look Not Mournfully Into Past… It Comes Not
Look Not Mournfully Into Past…It Comes Not AgainWisely Improve The PresentIt”s Thine….Go Forth To Meet The Shadowy FutureWidout Fear & Wid A Manly Heart ………
The Trouble Wid A Rat Race… Is
The Trouble Wid A Rat Race… Is That Even If U Win, U Are Still A Rat…SoAlways Run Wid Lions… No Matter Even If U R Defeated… U R Still A Lion… ;->
“Our life is what our thoughts make
“Our life is what our thoughts make it. A man will find that as he alters his thoughts toward things and other people, things and other people will alter towards him.” James Allen